The South Vista runs along the outside of the track, facing the south short chute.
* The South Vista's rows go from A to RR, excluding i and ii
* It has no roof, though the top row is somewhat protected by the Deck above
* There is a South Vista Deck, which are two rows of aluminum bleachers with
backs, rows A & B. The deck sits higher than the rest of the stand and stretches
across the South Vista stands.
* The first 5 sections of the South Vista is merged with the end of the Southwest
Vista and there are no sections 6-11.
* The South Vista offers views of the Turns 1 and 2 and the south short chute.
* There is a big screen TV sitting across the track from this stand.
|SOUTH VISTA SEATING CHART
|Graphical representation of South Vista view.
|Below are two photos I took sitting in South Vista Deck, Section 2 - The highest part of the stand
|Photo-journals from when I sat in these stands:
Note: I sat in the top row of the Deck each time.
INDY 500 - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018,
|SOUTH VISTA IS SHOWN IN RED BELOW: