The vertical lines you see in the stands are aisles. There are two sections or boxes between aisles.
The South Vista straddles the south short chute.
* The South Vista's rows go from A to RR, excluding i and ii
* It has no roof
* There is a South Vista Deck, which are two rows of chairs that sit higher than
the rest of the stand, rows A & B. It stretches across Sections 1-21
* The first 5 sections of the South Vista is merged with the end of the Southwest
Vista and there are no sections 6-11.
* The South Vista offers views of the Turns 1 and 2 and the south short chute.
* There is a big screen TV sitting across the track from this stand.
|SOUTH VISTA SEATING CHART
|Graphical representation of South Vista view.
|Below are two photos I took sitting in South Vista Deck, Section 2