The Southwest Vista sits along the exit of Turn 1.
* The SW Vista's rows go from A to RR, no row i or ii
* It has no roof
* There is a SW Vista Deck, which are two rows of aluminum bleachers with
backs, rows A & B. It runs from Section 7-20. The deck sits higher than the rest
of the stand and costs more.
* The east side of the stand blends into the South Vista.
* The SW Vista offers views of the Turns 1 and 2 and the south short chute.
* Aluminum bleachers with NO back rest.
The vertical lines you see in the stands are aisles. There are two sections or boxes between aisles.
I took these photos during the 2012 MotoGP
I was sitting in Section 17, Row L of the
South West Vista.
Photo-journals from when I sat in these stands:
Indy 500 - 1986 ,