* The Southwest Vista sits along the exit of Turn 1.
* The bottom row is A and runs up to RR, no row i or ii
* It has no roof.
* Aluminum bleachers with no backrests.
* The SW Vista offers views of Turns 1 and 2 and the south short chute.
* The east side of the stand blends into the South Vista.
SW Vista Deck,
* Is built on a platform above the top back of the SW Vista.
* It runs from Section 7-20.
* Deck seats cost more than double the price of the rest of the NW Vista and are hard to acquire.
* These seats consists of two rows (A & B) of aluminum bleachers with backrests.
The vertical lines you see in the stands are aisles. There are two sections or boxes between aisles.
I took the following photos during the 2012 MotoGP motorcycle race.
I was sitting in Section 17, Row L of theSouth West Vista.
The SW Vista is shown in orange.
Copyright © 2019 IndySpeedway.com All Rights Reserved