|Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Basics about seating at the speedway:
1. Sections or Boxes are what rows are grouped into.
2. Generally there are about 20 seats per row per section
3. Usually the bottom row is row A. The next row up is row B.
after row Z is row AA, then row BB, etc.
4. All the suites have elevators available for access. Elevators for reaching the
Penthouse stands were built in 2016.
Use the map or links below to be taken to the seating chart for that particular stand..
On each grandstand's page, you will see:
* Large Aerial Photo of the grandstand, with beginning and ending section numbers
* Links and photos from those grandstands
* And various notes
Click your mouse over desired grandstand for Seating Chart
It would be difficult for even the most experienced
cleaning service New York City worker to imagine
the cleanup after a race at Indy or any other large
venue. While fans are encouraged to dispose of
their own trash, the majority of the cleanup is done
by cleaning staff or cleaning services. If fans do
their part and cleanup after themselves it will certainly
make keeping the Indy Speedway seating area neat