|Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Basics about seating at the speedway:
1. Sections or Boxes are what rows are grouped into.
2. Generally there are about 20 seats per row per section
3. Usually the bottom row is row A. The next row up is row B.
after row Z is row AA, then row BB, etc.
4. All the suites have elevators available for access. Elevators for reaching the
Penthouse stands were built in 2016.
Use the map or links below to be taken to the seating chart for that particular stand..
On each grandstand's page, you will see:
* Large Aerial Photo of the grandstand, with beginning and ending section numbers
* Links and photos from those grandstands
* And various notes
Click your mouse over desired grandstand for Seating Chart