|The vertical lines you see in the stands are aisles. There are two sections or boxes between aisles.
* The North West Vista is in Turn 4.
* The bottom row is A and runs up to RR.
* It has no roof.
* Aluminum bleachers with NO backrests.
* The NW Vista offers views of the north short chute, Turn 4 and the front straight.
NW Vista Deck,
* Is built on a platform above the top back of the NW Vista.
* It runs from Section 1-20.
* Deck seats cost more than double the price of the rest of the NW Vista and are hard to acquire.
* These seats consists of two rows (A & B) of aluminum bleachers with backrests.
The NW Vista offers the widest view of the north half of the ROAD COURSE.
My only gripe is that these seats are a bit far from the track itself.
See a Panaramic View of the Road Course
|The NW Vista is shown in orange.
I always thought that Section 1 was the sweet spot of the stands because it gives you a
straight line view down the front straight.
However, in 2021, I sat in Section 11 and found it gives you a better view of the North
Short Chute, which I also liked.
See comparison of these two sections below.
Copyright © 2019 IndySpeedway.com All Rights Reserved