The vertical lines you see in the stands are aisles. There are two sections or boxes between aisles.
* The Northwest Vista is in Turn 4.
* It has no roof
* Aluminum bleachers with NO backrests.
* There is a NW Vista Deck, which are two rows of chairs that sit higher than the rest
of the stand, rows A & B. It stretches all the way across the stand from Section 1-20.
* The NW Vista offers views of the north short chute, Turn 4 and the front straight.
* The bottom row is A and runs up to RR.
* There is a big screen TV in the infield that you can see.
* The sweet spot is Section 1
Photos taken from Section 2, Row M on the NW VIsta at the 2007 Brickyard 400.
|2001 Photo taken from Northwest Vista Deck, approx section 8
|2007 Photo taken from Northwest Vista, Section 1, row PP
|2007 Photos taken from Northwest Vista, Section 1, row PP